Friday, May 25, 2012

True Values......

Sometimes in dire situations, the true value of a person comes out and surprises us.  The following text messages prove this:
Me: I’m in the world’s most boring meeting.  Help!
Hub: I’m sorry.
Me: Don’t be sorry.  Help me!
Hub: What can I do?
Me: Pull a fire alarm?
Hub: No. That’s illegal.  Not gonna go to jail.
Me: pfft! Well how about a bomb threat?
Hub: Again, illegal.
Me: ugh!  Ok.  So that means you are opposed to starting a small fire?
Hub: Yes. 
Me: I said a small one!
Hub: Stop.
Me: How do you feel about getting naked and streaking? Or perhaps a strippergram?
Hub: No.  You would get fired.
Me: Oh, I’d pretend I didn’t know you.
Hub: Wow.  How quick you turn your back on me.
Me: yea, yea.  So…. how soon can you get here?
Hub: I’m not even in town!
Me: tease.
About 20 minutes later….
Me: Crisis averted.  I’ve managed to escape. No thanks to you!  Put your pants back on.
Hub: How did you know my pants were off?
Me: I’m psychic or psychotic… either way Dion Warwick says hi.
Hub: No comment. 
What I learned from this story is that the Hub is not willing to do anything illegal for me, but getting naked is a possibility.  This will NOT be handy during the Zombie Apocalypse.  Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment... but beward, you may need your own padded room... just saying...