Sunday, June 3, 2012

It's a good thing I'm here.

Here is a discussion that the Hub and I had this morning. This is confirmation that he is not dedicated to protecting our family.

 Me: Hey, you know what we need for the backyard? 

 Hub: No 

Me: We need to build a little pond and put a bridge over it. 

Hub: No 

Me: Then we can get a troll to live under it. 

Hub: No

Me: Wait... hear me out! Trolls keep away goats. 

Hub: No 

Me: Well just what exactly are we gonna do if there's a goat invasion? 

Hub: silence... accompanied by a seething glare.

Me: Fine. But someone has to think about the children! 

About 10 minutes later when the Hub left the house... I texted him this message:

Well I hope you're happy. I think I just saw a goat in our yard. Now can we have a troll? 

He didn't answer. I assume this means a green light for the troll. I'm googling little wooden bridges right now.


oh sure... they're cute now.  But how can you trust anything with those weird eyes? just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment... but beward, you may need your own padded room... just saying...