Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The post will confirm that I do indeed need a padded room!

I’ve been having a bit of trouble with motivation lately.  I’m not sure if it’s my ADD, aliens, the new series American Horror or if there’s something wrong with me (I do not need your opinions on this last one).  Normally, I have all kinds of ideas on blogging, and oftentimes can’t type quick enough for my brain to process them, however the last week or so I’ve had bits and pieces run through my head, but nothing I could expand on.  Well, nothing that you would find interesting.  Unless of course I can interest you in a post on why I wish there were ghosts that would do the laundry and clean house or how long is too long to leave your moldy, decaying Halloween pumpkins out.  Or maybe you’d like the post on how I find men who wear fedora hats creepy or how I spent an hour wondering if David Hasselhoff had plastic surgery and if so, what kind. At any rate, you can see how I’m low on motivation.  So I decided that I would make this post just about the bits and pieces that occur to me.
For some reason, the Ghostbuster theme music has been playing through my head.  I have NO idea why, but seriously it is.  Like all day today.  Yet, I have no one to call for this little emergency. Hmmmm….
I’ve been reading a book series that I CANNOT put down.  Seriously, I can’t put it down.  Message me and I’ll give you the details, but trust me it is GOOD!  So good, in fact, that I blame it for my lack of motivation.  Seriously, it’s ruining my ability to do anything.  It’s like when I went through that mild depression after reading the Twilight series.  I was actually depressed that I Bella, Edward and Jacob were going to live out their immortal lives without me!  Anyway, the new series is about vampires, werewolves and zombies.  Now I have decided I want a were-panther as a pet. 
The other day in a meeting, as I was trying to look interested, I found myself smack-dab in the middle of an Ally McBeal moment.  Not the creepy dancing baby… that was just way weird.  In this moment, I envisioned hopping up on the desk and taking out everyone else in the room.  It was a brief moment, but it helped me focus on the meeting… ok… not really, but it was kinda fun.
creepy dancing baby.... eek!
Then to top it off, yesterday the Hubs and I were attacked my mothra in our own home!  Yes.  This huge moth kept dive bombing us.  I think it was attracted to my awesomeness, but I can’t have that kinda disrespect in my own home, so mothra was destroyed.  Gotta set the tone, yo!
So I guess what I’m saying here is that if you don’t think I need my own padded room right now, should possible check yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment... but beward, you may need your own padded room... just saying...